Saturday 25 November 2017

Has anyone seen Timothy - Michael?

We haven't had time to post anything for a couple of days due to being busy keeping grandma and granddad rounded up.

Can anyone spot Timothy - Michael, I don't know where he is.

We have been learning 'LEAVE IT', which he seems to have got the hang of while I'm around to say the words but when I'm not around everything is fair game to him. For instance last night I left him in the care of my wife Vicki while I took my parents home which is a round trip of about three hours. On returning home I discovered that he had raided a bag of stocking fillers and eaten a whole packet of biscuits and torn to pieces a large tub of Smarties. The thing I found interesting is that he ripped the cardboard tube to bits but didn't appear to have touched the Smaties which were scattered around the floor.

We had the tractor out on Thursday so Tess came to help in the garden also as she loves a ride in the trailer.

We have also been continuing the car lessons which have progressed well. With a little coxing he will now get on the back seat for treats and his food although I would go so far as to say he is happy about it beyond filling his stomach but it's certainly good progress for a week. I notice too that he no longer avoids passing the car and even sniffs around he doors when he is given the chance. When we first started he didn't want to leave the garden if he could see the car parked outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favourite Toy.

Timoth - Michael loves his football and will sit with it when not chasing it.