Sunday 3 December 2017

The Christmas tree supervisor.

I'm pleased to be able to tell you that things went alright with the home visit yesterday. The way it was explained to me is that there are a group of people who for reasons of a historic nature do whatever they can to undermine the owners of the rescue place where we got Timmy. I don't know if they are justified in this or not but if they complain the owners are obliged to check out the complaint and that is what they did and found there was nothing to be done. Anyone who has ever read my blogs will know what I think of my dogs so I knew they were barking up the wrong tree so to speak.

 
The Christmas tree supervisor.

This afternoon Timmy and I were attempting to erect the Christmas tree but shortly after taking this picture we had to leave off the Christmas tree job as daughter Fallon phoned to say that she and Tess had just been attacked by a pack of three under trained dogs in the village so I had to go and retrieve them. Fallon has been bitten but not seriously but poor Tess as had to go to the emergency vets to have some open wounds seen to and get checked over.
One of Tess's wounds.


2 comments:

  1. Oh no!! So sorry to hear about Fallon and Tess. I went through a similar experience, and it was just horrific. Hoping they are both feeling better soon.

    So happy to hear that everything worked out in your favor with Timmy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara. Thankfully Tess is not too upset by the attack but is very sore because of several rips in the skin but lots of bruising.

    ReplyDelete

Favourite Toy.

Timoth - Michael loves his football and will sit with it when not chasing it.